Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nov 15 2008 - Write Your Book in 30 Days

Dr. Joel Orr has announced a new workshop: "Write Your Book in 30 Days!" Bundled with 4 follow-on coaching sessions, the workshop enables anyone to quickly write and publish a book, fiction or non-fiction. The workshop will be held 11/15/08, in Santa Clara, CA.

"My first 6 books were torture to write. But the last 2 were a pleasure -- and I wrote them amazingly quickly!" says author coach Dr. Joel Orr.

Based on his hard-won experience, Orr has created a 1-day workshop, "Write Your Book in 30 Days!" -- and has bundled it with 4 follow-on coaching sessions. The workshop will take place 11/15/08, in Santa Clara, CA -- see www.joeltrainsauthors.com for details.

Orr believes that many professionals are being held back in their careers because they have had difficulty establishing a personal "brand." "Your book establishes you as an expert in your field," he says. "It gives you a presence in your market that cannot be achieved in any other way."

"The book-writing process was a mystery to me," says Orr. "I couldn't figure out how some authors seem to turn out one title after another with little effort -- while I sweated for years over a manuscript. But once I learned how, I realized I could not only write books quickly, at will -- I could teach others to do the same!"

By providing 4 follow-on coaching sessions for each attendee, Orr believes he is enabling anyone to bring their book project to a successful conclusion.

In addition to the mechanics and specifics of rapidly completing a book, the workshop addresses publishing, promoting, and marketing, as well.

No comments: